We are one of the few centers having made good experience on rTMS and MS
An improvement can be seen, most of all regarding gait and spasticity.
- The application of high-frequency and iTBS transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of spasticity in the patients presenting with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Safety and preliminary efficacy of deep transcranial magnetic stimulation in MS-related fatigue
- rTMS affects working memeory performance, brain activation and functional connectivity in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex ameliorates spasticity in multiple sclerosis
- Modulation of the left prefrontal cortex with high frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation facilitates gait in Multiple Sclerosis