Study results are promising
Overactivity of the nerve system can be calmed down with rTMS.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in trauma-related conditions
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in anxiety and trauma-related disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for treating posttraumatic stress disorder: an exploratory meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind sham-controlled trials
- Repetitive TMS to augement cognitive processing therapy in combat veterans of recent conflicts with PTSD: a randomized clinical trial
- Is transcranial magnetic stimulation effective in treatment-resistant combat related posttraumatic stress disorder?
- Low-frequency, repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of patients with posttraumatic stress disorder: a double-blind, sham-controlled study
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment of comorbid posttraumatic stress disorder and major depression