Anxiety is connected to body symptoms triggered by our brain as a reaction on imagined dangers
The stimulation of several brain regions simultaneously, especially the left brain region and the hippocampus, gives relief against panic attacks.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the right prefrontal cortex in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a randomized, double-blind sham controlled clinical trial
- The effect of bilateral low-frequency rTMS over dorsolateral prefrontal cortex on serum brain-derived neurotropic factor and serotonin in patients with generalized anxiety disorder
- Improvements of emotion regulation following repetitve transcranial magnetic stimulation for generalized anxiety disorder
- Treating anxious depression using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) in the treatment of panic disorder (PD) with comorbid major depression
- A preliminary study of MRI-guided rTMS in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder