rTMS gives hope
To treat OCD with rTMS, sophisticated experience is mandatory.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorders. Double blind randomized trial
- Effectiveness and predictors of response to 1-Hz repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder
- Repetitve transcranial magnetic stimulation of the supplementary motor area in treatment-resistant obsessiv-compulsive disorder: An open-label pilot study
- An updated meta-analysis: short-term therapeutic effects of repeated transcranial magnetic stimulation in treating obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) improves symptoms and reduces clinical illness in patients suffering from OCD – – results from a single-blind, randomized clinical trial with sham cross-over condition
- Transcranial cortical stimulation in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorders: efficacy studies